Review for Shadows Before Dawn: Finding the Light of Self-Love Through Your Darkest Times : This book is incredible, I have never been so frightened reading a book and yet so riveted that I couldn't stop reading. I loved this book. It grabbed me from the first page and I had trouble putting it down. Read it, you won't be disappointed.
Shadows Before Dawn: Finding the Light of Self-Love Through Your Darkest Times info
Growing up in a tranquil wilderness, Teal Swan had a childhood that was anything but serene. Horrors lurked behind the façade of the perfect houses and pious community of the surrounding towns, and Teal attracted undue attention because of her unusually powerful extrasensory abilities. At the hands of a local cult member, she barely survived 13 years of horrendous abuse – and even after her escape, she was left powerless, lost, hurting, and with no way to cope. Gradually, and incredibly, Teal forged her way from the edge of despair to a sliver of light . . .and eventually emerged from the darkness into the full dawn of self-love. Here, she shows how you, too, can achieve the feelings of worthiness that may be long missing from your life.
