Review for Windows 7 Bible : This book is incredible, I have never been so frightened reading a book and yet so riveted that I couldn't stop reading. I loved this book. It grabbed me from the first page and I had trouble putting it down. Read it, you won't be disappointed.
Windows 7 Bible info
This comprehensive reference by a Microsoft expert covers all aspects of the new Windows release The much-anticipated release of Windows 7 will have numerous changes, and you'll need a complete guide to take full advantage of all it has to offer. Windows 7 Bible covers navigation changes such as pinning to the task bar, full screen preview with invisible windows, Jump Lists, Home Group, Sticky Notes, and many others. It shows you how to use Internet Explorer 8, including features like Web Slices and Network view changes, and guides you through all the new desktop features. This reference thoroughly examines all three parts of the new platform: Windows 7 Core OS, the Windows Live applications, and Windows Live Services. Windows 7 Bible show
