Review for Intuitive Eating: A Revolutionary Program That Works : This book is incredible, I have never been so frightened reading a book and yet so riveted that I couldn't stop reading. I loved this book. It grabbed me from the first page and I had trouble putting it down. Read it, you won't be disappointed.
Intuitive Eating: A Revolutionary Program That Works info
Intuitive Eating is the go-to book on rebuilding a healthy body image and making peace with food. We've all been there - angry with ourselves for overeating, for our lack of willpower, for failing at yet another diet. But the problem isn't us; it's that dieting, with its strict rules, keeps us from listening to our bodies. Written by two prominent nutritionists, Intuitive Eating will teach you how to reject diet mentality forever; how our three eating "personalities" define our eating difficulties; how to find satisfaction in your eating; how to feel your feelings without using food; how to honor hunger and feel fullness; how to follow the 10 principles of "intuitive eating"; how to achieve a new and safe relationship with food and, ul
